Before you purchase VigRX Plus, you might surely wonder if there are any side effects associated with it. What I can confirm is that VigRX Plus is a product that uses natural ingredients alone, unlike other kinds of penis enhancement pills, so the chances of any side effects are very slim.
That doesn’t mean you don’t get any side effects at all when consuming it in a large dose, but it does mean when properly taken according to instructions, there are virtually no side effects to be worried about. Anything when taken to extreme can and will cause side effects, especially for drugs. But, let’s take a closer look at the issue.
To make it easier for you to see, below is a listing of VigRX Plus ingredients and their possible side effects. Some of these herbs may not be suitable for pregnant women, but we are only going to look at their effects on men.
- Bioperine – Essentially an extract of pepper. Pepper contains safrole, which can increase the risk of liver cancer, but only if taken in extreme. Pepper in itself is taken everywhere in the world.
- Red Ginseng – Increases blood pressure, insomnia, and interferes with anti-coagulant drugs. Other side effects are headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
- Damiana – Stomach upset and nauseous feelings if taken in excess.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Increased risk of acne and oily skin due to higher testosterone.
- Ginkgo – Stomach upset, dizziness, diarrhea, and increases the effect of anti-coagulant drugs. Ginkgo should not be taken by people with allergies to plants, and blood circulation problems.
- Saw Palmetto – Interfere with the effects of anti-baldness drugs like Propecia. These should not be taken together as they can both suppress testosterone in men.
- Muira Pauma – Insomnia and restlessness. Also increases blood pressure.
- Horny Goat Weed – Dizziness, vomiting, and internal bleeding. Those who are allergic to it may get rashes and hives.
- Catuaba bark – Stomach upset and diarrhea if taken in excess.
- Hawthorn berry – Heart palpitations, nausea, and dizziness.
There is no doubt, these many herbs combined together in this formulation is dynamite.
Due to the powerful combination of so many potent herbs, it is recommended that you do not take any drugs prior to or after taking VigRX Plus, due to the potential for any one of these herbs to interfere or interact with those drugs. Allow at least 4 hours before or after taking VigRX Plus to avoid any complications.
If you are reasonably healthy and have no serious health or allergy issues, you can definitely take VigRX Plus with confidence, and experience all the benefits it has to offer for your sex life.
Get VigRX Plus from the manufacturer’s website here – VigRX Plus.